FAITH Homeschool Knights is a proud member of Texas Association of Independent Athletic Organizations (TAIAO).
The purpose of the Faith Homeschool Group is to partner with parents and students in a corporative venture to provide an opportunity for Faith Christian Academy and home school students to participate in organized, competitive athletics and to use that competition to teach Christian-based principles that will encourage young people to strive for spiritual maturity in all areas of their lives. The Knights are governed by a board of directors and maintain an Athletic Director which establishes rules, makes organizational decisions, and appoints athletic staff based upon an established standard of organization and Faith Homeschool Group statement of faith.
FAITH Homeschool is proud to offer a great athletics program for Jr High and High School students. We have been serving Erath and the surrounding counties for over 20 years.
We currently offer a broad range of support programs for homeschooled students including:
- Varsity Girls: volleyball, basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field
- Junior High girls: volleyball, basketball, cross country, track and fieldVarsity
- Varsity Boys: football, basketball, baseball, cross country, track and field
- Junior High boys: football, basketball, cross country, track and field
- Fees to play range from $150-$500 (first time football fee due to equipment), depending on the sport and the level. Volleyball and basketball, girls and boys, practice during the morning hours. This is due to limitations on gym use.
- Volleyball, varsity and junior high, start August 1st with practices at Mondays 11-1, Wednesday and Friday 8:30-10:30
- Football also starts August 1st for Varsity but they typically practice in afternoons from 4-6. We play teams that are usually within an hour to hour and a half of Stephenville and we are part of an umbrella sports organization that provides state tournaments. Our football team has won state in our division the past 5 years and our girls basketball won state 2 years ago. Our coaches are all volunteer and are a mix of parents of players and Tarleton grad students or interns. Our junior high volleyball coach is a past Tarleton player and our Athletic Director is the Strength Coach for all Tarleton teams.